|Data Throughput:||Up to 3.1mbps||Practically speaking, 3 to 5 mbps but potential estimated at a range of 100 to 300 mbps.|
|Peak Upload Rate:||50 Mbit/s||500 Mbit/s|
|Peak Download Rate:||100 Mbit/s||1 Gbit/s|
|Switching Technique:||packet switching||packet switching, message switching|
|NetworkArchitecture:||Wide Area Cell Based||Integration of wireless LAN and Wide area.|
|Services And Applications:||CDMA 2000, UMTS, EDGE etc||Wimax2 and LTE-Advance|
|Forward error correction (FEC):||3G uses Turbo codes for error correction.||Concatenated codes are used for error corrections in 4G.|
|Frequency Band:||1.8 – 2.5GHz||2 – 8GHz|
- NOORAZLAN BIN ROSDI bertugas di Jemaah Nazir dan Jaminan Kualiti, Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia. Berpengalaman sebagai Pentadbiran Sistem Operasi (Network OS) dan berkaitan dengan Keselamatan Rangkaian (Network Security). Banyak memberikan khidmat nasihat kepada pihak swasta dan kerajaan berkaitan rangkaian dan keselamatan serta berkaitan Pentadbiran Komputer Pelayan (Server Administrator). Merupakan pengguna tegar *nix seperti Solaris, Linux dan BSD.
- Craig on Perbezaan antara 3G dan 4G
- Charlie on JENAYAH SIBER: PENGENALAN DAN LANGKAH – LANGKAH MENGATASI
- Nelydia on JENAYAH SIBER: PENGENALAN DAN LANGKAH – LANGKAH MENGATASI
- URL on Salam Perkenalan dan Berjumpa Kembali
- bikipu3 on Port UDP/TCP di Linux/Unix
- bikipu3 on Perbezaan antara 3G dan 4G
- bikipu3 on Perbezaan antara 3G dan 4G
- bikipu3 on Apakah Network Penetration Testing?
- bikipu3 on Apakah Network Penetration Testing?
- bikipu3 on Imbasan Sejarah E-Learning.
Sharing My ICT Knowledges
- Bitdefender Small Office Security Offers Best Protection, Greatest Convenience February 27, 2014 BitDefender RSS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bitdefender Mobile Security Fortified with Elite Anti-Theft and Privacy Protection February 25, 2014 BitDefender RSS (email@example.com)
- Bitdefender Wins AV-TEST #1 Spot in Protection and Performance February 17, 2014 BitDefender RSS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bitdefender Extends Antimalware Support for XP Users January 21, 2014 BitDefender RSS (email@example.com)
- Bitdefender Technology Bolsters Panorama9 Defenses January 9, 2014 BitDefender RSS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Creative recommendations win 10 AVAST users $1000 each March 14, 2014 Julia Szymańska
- AVAST is top choice for mobile and PC security worldwide March 13, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- #avastSelfie photo contest March 13, 2014 Julia Szymańska
- AVAST will continue to support Windows XP for home and business users March 12, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- AVAST gets Smart Choice award from FindTheBest March 11, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- A conversation with AVAST women – Part 2 March 8, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- #avastSelfie Photo Contest March 7, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- Google Play: Whats the newest threat on the official Android market? March 7, 2014 Filip Chytry
- A conversation with AVAST women – Part 1 March 7, 2014 Deborah Salmi
- Who owns the Cyber-World? March 6, 2014 Julia Szymańska
- IBM Study: CIOs Have a New Boss - Customers March 13, 2014
- Leading German car manufacturer boosts customer satisfaction using IBM Big Data & Analytics March 11, 2014
- IBM Study: Big Data Equates to Big Advantage in CFO Effectiveness March 6, 2014
- Report: IBM Global Business Services Ranked #1 in Thought Leadership March 6, 2014
- IBM Cloud-Based Exchange Helps Transform Indian Automotive Industry March 5, 2014
- IBM Completes Acquisition of Cloudant March 4, 2014
- IBM Premieres New Master the Mainframe World Championship March 4, 2014
- IBM Challenges Mobile Developers to Bring the Power of Watson to the Palm of Your Hand February 26, 2014
- Media Alert: IBM CEO Ginni Rometty To Deliver Keynote Address At Mobile World Congress, Barcelona February 26, 2014
- IBM Launches Pay-As-You-Go Model to Quickly Get Clients on Cloud Storage February 25, 2014
- JS:Exploit.CVE-2014-0322.A February 15, 2014 BitDefender RSS (email@example.com)
- JS:Exploit.CVE-2014-0322.B February 15, 2014 BitDefender RSS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Exploit.CVE-2013-5065.A November 28, 2013 BitDefender RSS (email@example.com)
- PDF:Exploit.CVE-2013-5065.A November 27, 2013 BitDefender RSS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rootkit.Sirefef.Gen November 20, 2012 BitDefender RSS (email@example.com)
- Application:W32/InstallBrainInstallBrain is an updater service that runs in the background and periodically updates associates browser plug-ins and add-ons.
- Trojan:HTML/BrowlockTrojan:HTML/Browlock is ransomware that prevents users from accessing the infected machine's Desktop; it then demands payment, supposedly for either possession of illegal material or usage of illegal software.
- Trojan-Downloader:W32/MevadeTrojan-Downloader:W32/Mevade.A reportedly downloads adware onto the affected system.
- Trojan-Downloader:W32/JQACThis trojan-downloader attempts to connect to a remote server and download additional files onto the affected machine.
- Trojan.Java.Agent.ITrojan.Java.Agent.I is a trojan-dropper written in Java. On execution, the malware drops and runs an executable file.
- Trojan.Iframe.BMYTrojan.Iframe.BMY (and the similar Trojan.JS.Iframe.CVT and Trojan.Iframe.BZW detections) identify webpages that contain a suspicious hidden iframe appended to the end of their HTML code.
- Trojan-Dropper:OSX/Revir.DTrojan-Dropper:OSX/Revir.D silently drops other malicious programs onto the machine; on execution, Revir.D opens a decoy file to distract the user from the program's malicious activities.
- Backdoor:OSX/Imuler.BBackdoor:OSX/Imuler.B contacts a remote server for instructions; it may then steal files or capture a screenshot of the infected computer system, which is later forwarded to the remote server.
- Exploit:W32/CVE-2011-3402.AExploit:W32/CVE-2011-3402.A is a Generic Detection that identifies malicious files which exploit a known vulnerability various Windows operating system versions.
- Exploit:Java/Majava.BExploit:Java/Majava.B identifies malicious files that exploit vulnerabilities in the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Exploit:W32/CVE-2010-0188.CSummary Exploit:W32/CVE-2010-0188.C identifies malicious PDF files downloaded by the Blackhole exploit kit that exploit a known vulnerability.
- Exploit:Java/CVE-2012-5076.BExploit:Java/CVE-2012-5076.B is a Generic Detection that identifies Java exploits.
- Exploit:Java/Majava.AExploit:Java/Majava.A is a Generic Detection that identifies Java exploits.
- Exploit:W32/CVE-2010-0188.BExploit:W32/CVE-2010-0188.B identifies malicious PDF files downloaded by the Blackhole exploit kit that exploit a known vulnerability.
- Exploit:Java/CVE-2012-4681.HExploit:Java/CVE-2012-4681.H identifies malicious Java Archive (JAR) files that exploit a known vulnerability.
- Trojan-Spy:W32/FinSpy.ATrojan-Spy:W32/FinSpy.A is a component of a commercial surveillance product that monitors user activity.
- FlameFlame is a sophisticated information-gathering program used in targeted cyber-attacks against organizations and nation states in the Middle East.
- Trojan:W32/PatchedWindows components that have been 'patched' by a malicious application, usually to facilitate the malware's operations. The affected component and the purpose of the patching may vary depending on the malware in question.
- Rootkit:W32/ZAccessRootkit:W32/ZAccess constantly displays advertisements on the infected machine and may silently contact remote servers to retrieve additionaly advertising information.
- Backdoor:OSX/MacKontrol.ABackdoor:OSX/MacKontrol.A connects to a remote server to receive further instructions, without the knowledge or permission from the user.
- Linux Video of the Week: Preview of Web Browser Gaming via Unreal Engine 4 in Firefox March 13, 2014 Libby Clark
- How to Use the Super Fast i3 Tiling Window Manager on Linux March 12, 2014 Carla Schroder
- 30 Linux Kernel Developer Work Spaces in 30 Weeks: Jes Sorensen March 12, 2014 Libby Clark
- BeagleBone Black: How to Get Interrupts Through Linux GPIO March 10, 2014 Ben Martin
- Free "Intro to Linux" Course - Coming Summer 2014 March 10, 2014 Linux Training Staff
- edX Welcomes the Linux Foundation March 10, 2014 Anant Agarwal
- Linux Video of the Week: Yocto Project Saves Embedded Linux Devs from Frankenstein OS March 7, 2014 Libby Clark
- Attack of the 64-bit Octa-core: A Roundup of Newly Announced Mobile Processors March 7, 2014 Eric Brown
- Five Funny Little Linux Network Testers and Monitors March 7, 2014 Carla Schroder
- IBM's Mike Day: KVM More Visible Through Collaboration March 4, 2014 Libby Clark
- SUSE Labs Director Talks Live Kernel Patching with kGraft March 4, 2014 Libby Clark
- How to Install the LTSI-3.10 Kernel on Raspberry Pi and MinnowBoard March 3, 2014 Hashimoto
- Tizen Smartwatches Tip Samsung's Ecosystem-First Strategy March 3, 2014 Eric Brown
- Putting Tizen in Context February 28, 2014 Brian Warner
- How to Use htaccess to Run Multiple Drupal 7 Websites on Your Cheapo Hosting Account February 28, 2014 Carla Schroder
- Mobile Linux OSes Innovate, Cut Costs as Smartphone Market Slows February 28, 2014 Eric Brown
- Linux Video of the Week: Hands-On with the $25 Firefox Phone February 28, 2014 Libby Clark
- How to Install Linux on an Acer C720 Chromebook February 27, 2014 Jack Wallen
- Dice: How Linux Hiring Compares with the Rest of Tech February 26, 2014 Libby Clark
- Gallery : 2014 Linux Jobs Report Slideshow February 26, 2014 Libby Clark
- Blog: Analysis of, Malware from the MtGox leak archive March 14, 2014
- Blog: Agent.btz: a source of inspiration? March 12, 2014
- Blog: Trust. Trust. Trust March 10, 2014
- Blog: RootedCON V March 10, 2014
- Blog: Fraudsters are playing a different kind of card game March 6, 2014
- Blog: Mystery shopper: Beware of Frauds March 5, 2014
- Blog: Tor hidden services - a safe haven for cybercriminals March 5, 2014
- Blog: A ‘gift’ for Apple’s valued customers March 5, 2014
- Blog: CODE BLUE in Tokyo March 3, 2014
- Blog: The Future of Bitcoin After the Mt. Gox Incident February 28, 2014
- Analysis: Spam report: January 2014 February 27, 2014
- Blog: The ‘Nigerian’ vow: our promises - your money February 26, 2014
- Blog: Are you sure you want to unsubscribe from our mailings? February 26, 2014
- Blog: The first Tor Trojan for Android February 25, 2014
- Analysis: Mobile Malware Evolution: 2013 February 24, 2014
- Blog: Your Facebook account has won a prize! February 20, 2014
- Blog: Virtual bitcoins vs hard cash February 20, 2014
- Blog: The World Cup: spammers set their sights on goal February 14, 2014
- Blog: Absolute Computrace: Frequently Asked Questions February 13, 2014
- Blog: Mobile scammers target sports fans February 12, 2014